Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

How much do you charge for cleaning foreclosed homes? (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help With Pricing

I recently picked up a contract to be a sub for all the property preservation work for a company out of Chicago.  Im doing the entire thing…

Started by Tim Jenkins

0 Nov 14, 2012

blue water field services

Has anyone worked for blue water field services. I heard they don't pay and would like to know from more than 1 source before I go and work…

Started by Ron and Khristy

0 Nov 12, 2012

how to bid trash out

Hi I am just getting started in the business Can any one tell me how to figure out how much to charge for a trash out

Started by David Olive

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Ron and Khristy

workers comp and unemployment

Good morning all,        I was wondering if I start out on my own, with no employees, would I still need to set up workers comp, and unempl…

Started by Ryan Grau

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Long Islane, NY- What is the basic cleanout charge per job? Please help- have estimate tomorrow!

Hi. I am new to this, but have people calling me. I know it all depends on the specific needs, but how much schould I charge? Is it 1.25 pe…

Started by Amy Mclain

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Kurt Bruce

Starting out

is going the LLc route the best way to go.

Started by rjn

0 Aug 1, 2012

Loans for any occasion?

No matter what you've heard, you can still buy a home with no money down, and you can do itregardless of your credit or your income situati…

Started by Chris s

0 Jun 25, 2012

Insurance quote

Hello all,       I just recived a quote for insurance on General liability AND E/O insurance and the annual premium was $2011, which provid…

Started by Ryan Grau

4 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by gridpittsburgh

30 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR HOTEL

THE HOTEL IS LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FORECLOSED. VALUE $110M - CONSTRUCTION COSTS IN 2008, WILL SELL FOR 30 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR, MORE THAN 300…

Started by ILAN CHACHAMI

0 May 27, 2012

Loan offer

ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international…

Started by Gary Cole

0 May 25, 2012

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2019   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service