Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

How much do you charge for cleaning foreclosed homes? (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New in the cleanup business

New in the cleanup business and I could use some help getting work

Started by Sterling

0 Jun 19, 2013

Cleaning crew

How much do I pay each cleaning crew (per person) Hourly,day or per job? Please help. I'm new on this and now I need help but don't know ho…

Started by Elisa Villalobos

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by John Thomas Dzialo

What I'd the best method of getting contracts if you're fresh out the gate in the business?

I have been researching s much as I can, especially before I start paying for the insurance and county business licensing. I keep hitting t…

Started by James Wade Agan

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

Insurance cost

Starting to set up business. A little shocked at the cost of insurance, mainly errors & omissions $2400.00 year. Is there a way to redu…

Started by Ron Lillie

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

how do i get clients?

I am jut starting a foreclosure trashout business in ky and i am having trouble finding clients or contracts any ideas????

Started by Ashley

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

vendor

hi David jones of economytrashout.i am locate here in Athens ga. just wondering how this foreclosed business going. I am licensed and insur…

Started by david jones

0 Apr 17, 2013

Is this guy legit? Wants me to buy contents of home

I work with a resell business.  Mostly antiques/furniture/old stuff.  Someone contacted me about buying the contents of a property.  They d…

Started by Midwest Buyers

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Carlos Rosario

Property cleaning for investors, landlords, realtors & banks

Property cleanouts and trashouts for investors. No quotes, no fuss just cleaning. We get properties ready for rehab in 24 to 48hrs

Started by Carlos Howard

0 Feb 21, 2013

Property cleaning for investors, landlords, realtors & banks

Property cleanouts and trashouts for investors. No quotes, no fuss just cleaning. We get properties ready for rehab in 24 to 48hrs

Started by Carlos Howard

0 Feb 21, 2013

Still looking for companies in Michigan, Who want to help with my work load.

Last year was crazy buisy for me, I was working with just one asset management company. This year I am getting work from 3-5 National compa…

Started by Marc Coleman

10 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by milo charles swieter sr

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2019   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service