Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

I know that I need to have general liability insurance with the Foreclosure Clean Up Property Preservation business, but how much insurance should I have coverage for and is their other insurance that Is required? Also, does anyone know of a good insurance provider that gives good rates?

Thanks,
Noman

Tags: cleanup, foreclosure, general, insurance, liability, preservation, property

Views: 1235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The industry standard is $1,000,000 policy. Rates range from state to state between $450 to $1,000 per year on average.
Now Im in Pa.but AAA,IS 653.00 FOR 1 MILL coverage for 1 yr.Patty
Hi Patty, my rate was around that figure too, and we are in Ga. I think thats pretty good as I have been charged over $800 in the past.
Hi, i am in Las Vegas, and i pay aound 573 a year for a 2 MIL coverage.
Hello what insurance company are you using can i use them since i live in the Ga. area?
Hello. What insurance company are you using in Las Vegas for your business? Thank you.
Hello everyone can someone tell me where i can find a great rate on the liability insurance in ga? Also can we use a company thats out of state for coverage? Im just starting.
I'm looking for the best rates in Florida. Anyone have a reference?

LRA Insurance, Karrie Raines, 407-838-3445

At least $1,000,00 general liablilty insurance is needed and where you live you may need workers compensation and disability insurance.  Try York-Jersey Insurance for an estimate.

RSS

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2014   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service