Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

Hi,
I am new to the forclosure cleanup business and recently got a good contact - for 3 months now we have been getting orders from this company basically for winterizations and secures. In the beginning they told us after they break us in is when we will get the big jobs and the cleanouts. but after 3 months of bidding on many homes, they have just told us they bids are never approved for cleanouts. They are just approving for making it in conveyance condition. So my question is, has anyone else come accross this? Or is this how my vendor works only?? they way it is going we will never be able to make any money this way. Are there any contacts you can recommend ?

Tags: bank, business, clean, cleaning, cleanup, contracts, foreclosure, homes, houses, jobs, More…out, preservation, property, reo, work

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your further along than i am. i've called every bank, realtor, and property management firm in north florida and i keep getting transfered from this person to that person . i still haven't gotten a straight answer.
have you filled out any applications yet? most of them take 3-4 weeks to approve and accept you
iv'e just sent email's to them. that's how they said you had to do it.
You have to emphasize the safety concerns with debris left behind as well as marketability. The banks won't spend more than necassary, but they also need to avoid liabilities involved with delapitated properties.
I joined the Property Preservation Directory last month and got six new contracts from one bank alone, this month I have gotten another bank using me for their trashouts, so I am now working for 2 more banks than before and these banks are very busy. Calling every bank will not get you any work, actually just the opposite, reo asset managers hardly ever want to talk on the phone. The best thing to do is sign up with all the reo asset management companies and banks and be very detailed in entering your zip codes and cities you will work. I would also recommend joining the Property Preservation Directory, it is helped me pick up a bunch more work.
what is the property preservation directory? also it appears a lot harder when you are just starting out, because the banks and reo managers seem to want people who have years of experience and a full lawn care setup and so on. any advice?
the property preservation directory is the top directory reo asset management companies and banks use to find new property preservation vendors. they also search for reo agents on their. plus you can find reo agents to market your services to, it's a really good site. here is the website www.propertypreservationdirectory.com I upgraded my membership about a month ago to their platinum membership and they send out monthly letters to the banks reo asset managers and reo departments advertising my services, I liked the platinum membership because you only have to pay one time and they keep you as a lifetime member, I would recommend trying it, I am very pleased with the results so far
thank you, i may give it a try. i live in florida and it seems most of the banks and reo managers around here use big cleaning companies or franchises. i guess since the economy is so slow everybody is looking to get in. it's hard competing against those guys.

RSS

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2014   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service