Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

I just started this biz a month ago,and I am starting to see results!!This past week went to see a realtor and he is going to start sending jobs to us!Well today I decided,I'm going to go through my phone book and call some realtors,5 wanted info,I then went online to my county and looked up reltors,emailed twenty,3 contacted me tonight,one wants a cleanout quote and tomarrow going to give bid on lawn!!It really pays off,havnt made any money yet,but I can feel it will start coming in!!Good luck to everyone else,it is so worth the time you put into it!!

Views: 5390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Patricia

Congrats, Hope you are enjoying your success. Keep going :) 

Can you please share some resources that generate effective leads for you? I am a invest in foreclosure and short sale properties. I also provide financing to families who want to move.

Regard

Andrey 

Anyone from around Oklahoma/Kansas area?

I do junk removal in Des Moines and central Iowa. Most of our business comes from realtor referrals. We do both REO, hoarder situations and just trash hauling. Its been great!

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2018   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service