Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

Say you find a property and it needs paint, new flooring, landscaping, etc and it will cost around $5,000 (hypothetcially speaking).  Does that come out of your pocket and if so, where do you get the money to do the work if you don't have it.  If that is the case, how does one succeed in this type of business.  I really want to do FC but not sure how to start it.

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all cost/supplies come out of your pocket, and you will be paid usually within 30 days.
So do I need to go get a loan from a bank to do that? And thank you Kenneth for your post.  Didn't think anyone would respond.
Only options are personal startup money, loan or partner up with someone that has funds
Good luck
Thank you Kenneth for your advise. I will definitely take that into account and would like to have someone else help me.  I just don't want to have money issues with that person.  Thought of having a friend, but I've heard that you should never go into business with friends.

you will need too have you own money or just take on jobs you can cover with money until you get paid from the company that send you the order.

In odrer to get a business loan you must have a ( business checking account)... If you have been in business for 10 years and you just opened a (business checking account) 6 months ago, and you go for a business loan,  in the banks eyes,you just started your business 6 months ago... So the sooner the better...

If you work for property preservation companies, 9 times out of 10 

the most money you'll spend is dump fees $70.00-$200.00

best thing if you dont have much money..... for a cleanout... U-haul $200.00 thats gas too... dump $125.00

RSS

BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2014   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service