Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

Done Right Property Cleanup's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree always try windows and doors...alot of times the previous owner will leave i…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Jan 5, 2011 to Initial secure entry

7 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Done Right Property Cleanup

"all depends who you work for"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Jan 5, 2011 to How much should I charge for trashouts?

25 Jun 26
Reply by Mark Bunge

"If they make you feel your appreciated and pay well on time ,hold on tight to a comp…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 27, 2010 to Getting contracts (bank foreclosure trashout jobs I am having trouble getting this work, what should I do

19 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Edwin CHESLIK

"all depends on what your wanting to do.. or who you're wanting to work for....most a…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 15, 2010 to Licence and insurance

1 Dec 15, 2010

"earlier in the year it was an easier feet....now a days it's gotten alot harder....a…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 11, 2010 to Asset Management Companies/Contacting them

32 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by joneskyle

"there's no real answer to that question...... in our line of work we don't need E/O…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 9, 2010 to Insurance

1 Dec 9, 2010

"there's alot of avenue to look into.....sign up as preferred vendors for the asset c…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 8, 2010 to Trash Out Contracts-Help.

5 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Deanna Finlinson

"well what ideas have you already exhausted ???"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 7, 2010 to Trash Out Contracts-Help.

5 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Deanna Finlinson

"Oh come on people you have to have some ideas!!!"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 6, 2010 to how to find/tell if a realtor is a REO broker vs just a REO realtor?

4 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

"that works....i use face book to build up my email list. Plus it's a good way to min…"

Done Right Property Cleanup replied Dec 4, 2010 to Contacting Realtors Pays off!!

69 Oct 2
Reply by Staci T. Dyson, Sr.

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2018   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service